TOP OF POLE MOUNT FOR 2 72 CELL SOLAR PANELS
Fits on a single support Pipe
- Steel frame painted with high grade industrial paint with anodized rails and corrosion-resistant hardware for protection against the elements
- Installs over standard Schedule 40 or 80 rigid steel pipe (Installer supplied)
- Integrated grounding allows for less parts and labor
- Standard rating of 90-105 mph Wind, Exposure B, and 30-50 psf Snow loads
- Heavy Duty Option is available for higher wind/snow loads (140+ mph Wind, 100+ psf Snow) - NA on 4" Mounts
- Crank Option allows you to easily adjust tilt angle of your array from 5 to 90 ° from the ground, to maximize your production, and allow for snow shed
- Hoist Option allows you to assemble at ground level and chain hoist array to the top, by hand
- 72-Cell Mounts fit most 72-cell modules approximately 78" long x 40" wide
- Optimized for landscape orientation of solar panels
- Made in USA (Montana)
Seasonal Tilt Adjuster
We offer 2 types of adjusters for this model:
a) Screw Adjuster for easy adjustment from ground level with a hand crank.
b) Plate Adjuster economy option unbolt and re-assemble for different tilts.
Iron Ridge Rails
We can supply XR100 rails and clamps with your solar pole mount. Choose “NONE” if you will be providing your own rails and clamps.
This bracket inserts in the top of the pole as a point to hook a chain hoist to raise the array. Select NONE if you do not plan to hoist the array.