Creekvine Designs Treated Pine Round Table FCT27RCVD
This table provides the perfect touch to round out your motif.
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
- Material: Treated Pine
- Overall: 27"Dia x 18.5:H
- Hardware: 28 lbs
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Hardware: Galvanied Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Choices: Cedar Tone, White, or Black Staining Available
- Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges, Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly: Fully Assembled
Material - #1 Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated Under Pressure Wood has progressed; the days of painted-on creosote or other toxic chemicals are long gone.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuinely wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an eco-friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Termite and decay fungi are covered by a restricted lifetime warranty*.
- An EPA-approved carbon-based formulation protects against termite damage and fungal decay.
- StabiL3yzrTM, a built-in additive, aids in the prevention of warping, cracking, and moisture damage.
- Metal hardware is not as corrosive as untreated wood, and it can touch aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Before we craft our items, we kiln dry our Treated Pine.
- Preservative-free painting or staining
- Mold growth is slowed by dual mold inhibitors.
- GreenSpec® is a product that is friendly to the community.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource produced from abundant, quickly replenished species grown on controlled timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are high-quality, long-lasting, and solid. Our bolts, washers, and nuts have a galvanized coating that helps to protect them from the elements.