Creekvine Designs Treated Pine Rectangular End Table FCT1721CVD
You'll enjoy shelf service with our Rectangular End Table.
- Leaves Warehouse in 10- 14 Business Days
- Material: Treated Pine
- Overall: 21"L x 17"W x 21"H
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Choices: Cedar Tone, White, or Black Staining Available
- Features: Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly: Fully Assembled
Material - #1 Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated Under Pressure Wood has progressed; the days of painted-on creosote or other toxic chemicals are long gone.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuinely wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an eco-friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Termite and decay fungi are protected by a lifetime restricted warranty*.
- An EPA-registered carbon-based formulation protects against termite damage and fungal decay
- StabiL3yzrTM, a built-in additive, helps prevent warping, cracking, and moisture damage.
- It's no more corrosive to metal hardware than untreated wood, and it won't exacerbate corrosion if it comes into contact with aluminum.
- Before we make our items, we kiln dry our Treated Pine.
- It can be painted or stained without the preservative discoloring it.
- Mold growth is slowed by the use of dual mold inhibitors.
- GreenSpec ® is a commodity that is better for the environment.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental benefits: renewable resource produced from abundant, rapidly replenished species grown on controlled timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for power.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are of exceptional quality, durability, and strength. Our bolts, washers, and nuts have a galvanized coating that protects them from the effects of the outdoors.