Creekvine Designs Treated Pine Kid's Picnic Table FCFTSACVD
Our Treated Pine Picnic Table for Kids is ideal for the little shavers. This miniature version of our larger table provides a fun place for kids to eat while adults can socialize. Our artisans built and handcrafted this treated pine table, and they really understand what children want because they are so young. Make that, uh, young at heart!
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
- Material: Treated Pine
- Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 48"L x 50"W x 24"H
- Bench: 48"L x 11"W x 13"H
- Tabletop: 48"L x 28"W
Weight: 83 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs per Bench
- Age Range: 3-7 Years Old
- Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
- Treated Under Pressure Wood has progressed; the days of painted-on creosote or other toxic chemicals are long gone.
- Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. With a lifetime limited warranty and a carbon-based formulation that is environmentally friendly. This is genuine wood that has been properly cared for!
- Termites and decay fungi are protected by a lifetime limited warranty*.
- An EPA-registered carbon-based formulation protects against termite damage and fungal decay.
- StabiL3yzrTM, a built-in additive, helps prevent warping, cracking, and moisture damage.
- It's no more corrosive to metal hardware than untreated wood, and it will not exacerbate corrosion if it comes into contact with aluminum.
- Before we make our items, we kiln dry our Treated Pine.
- It can be painted or stained without the preservative discoloring it.
- Mold growth is slowed by the use of dual mold inhibitors.
- GreenSpec® is a material that is better for the environment.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental benefits: renewable resource produced from abundant, rapidly replenished species grown on controlled timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for power.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are of exceptional quality, durability, and strength. Our bolts, washers, and nuts have a galvanized coating that protects them from the effects of the outdoors.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions!