Creekvine Designs Treated Pine Fanback Rocking Chair w/Rose Design FR24FBROSECVD
We have added a rose design to our classic Fanback rocker. It offers a curved seat and a straight back. A lovely addition to any home, garden or patio.
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
Material: Treated Pine
Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 32'W x 29"D x 36"H
Seat & Back: 24"W x 27"D x 24'H
Weight: 40 lbs
- Capacity: 400 lbs
Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly: NULL
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated with Pressure Paint-on creosote or other hazardous substances are no longer used on wood.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used for all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuinely wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an environmentally friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Termite and decay fungi are covered by a restricted lifetime warranty*.
- An EPA-approved carbon-based formulation protects against termite damage and fungal decay.
- StabiL3yzrTM, a built-in additive, aids in the prevention of warping, cracking, and moisture damage.
- Metal hardware is not as corrosive as untreated wood, and it can touch aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Before we craft our items, we kiln dry our Treated Pine.
- Preservative-free painting or staining
- Mold growth is slowed by dual mold inhibitors.
- GreenSpec® is a commodity that is better for the environment.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource produced from abundant, quickly replenished species grown on controlled timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are high-quality, long-lasting, and solid. The galvanized coating on our bolts, washers, and nuts protects them from the impact of the elements.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instruction