Creekvine Designs Treated Pine Fanback Patio Chair w/Rose Design FC24FBROSECVD
This stunning rose style has been applied to our classic Fanback Patio chair. Any outdoor space will benefit from this addition.
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
- Material: Treated Pine
- Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 29"W x 29"D x 42"H
- Seat & Back: 24"W x 18"D x 18"H
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Capacity: 450 lbs
- Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
- Pressure Treated Paint-on creosote or other hazardous substances are no longer used on wood.
- Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. With a lifetime limited warranty and a carbon-based formulation that is environmentally friendly. Genuine wood that has been properly cared for!
- An EPA-registered termite and fungal decay protection system is installed.
- An EPA-registered carbon-based formulation protects against termite damage and fungal decay.
- StabiL3yzrTM, a built-in additive, helps prevent warping, cracking, and moisture damage.
- It's no more corrosive to metal hardware than untreated wood, and it won't exacerbate corrosion if it comes into contact with aluminum.
- Before we make our items, we kiln dry our Treated Pine.
- It can be painted or stained without the preservative discoloring it.
- Mold growth is slowed by the use of dual mold inhibitors.
- GreenSpec ® is a material that is better for the environment.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource produced from abundant, quickly replenished species grown on controlled timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for strength.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions!