Creekvine Designs Treated Pine Curveback Patio Chair FC24ADCVD
Any patio or garden will benefit from the inclusion of the Curveback Patio Chair. It's a perfect chair for dining or relaxing because it has a higher seat than a typical chair. This is a beautiful addition to any house.
- Leaves Warehouse in 4 - 5 Business Days
Features - Rounded & Sanded Edges
Everyone may want to congregate in your outdoor living room. Our furniture's edges and corners have been meticulously sanded and rounded for a smooth, polished appearance that encourages people to sit down. Once they're in place, the sanded until smooth edges can keep the backs of knees and the hems of clothes secure from snagging.
- Material: Treated Pine
- Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 31"W x 29"D x 46"H
- Seat & Back: 24"W x 18"D x 18"H
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Capacity: 450 lbs
- Choices: Cedar Tone, White, or Black Staining Available
Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated Under Pressure The days of creosote or other toxic chemicals painted on the wood are long gone.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuine wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an eco-friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Lifetime limited warranty* against termites and decay fungi
- Protected against termite damage and fungal decay by an EPA-registered carbon-based formulation.
- Built-in StabiL3yzr™ additive helps eliminate warping, cracking, and moisture damage
- No more corrosive to metal hardware than untreated wood; can contact aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Our Treated Pine is kiln dried before our products are crafted.
- Can be painted or stained without discoloration from preservative.
- Dual mold inhibitors help prevent mold growth.
- GreenSpec ® environmentally preferable product.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource made from plentiful, rapidly replenished species grown on managed timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for its strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are high-quality, long-lasting, and solid. Our bolts, washers, and nuts have a galvanized coating that helps to protect them from the elements.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions