Creekvine Designs Cedar Rocking Classic Gliders & Tables Set WRF3230SETCVD
Perfect for parties or small get-togethers, this classic Rocking Gliders and Tables set can transition from quiet conversation to full-blown socializing with ease. This collection includes:
- 1 4’ Cedar Rocking Glider Bench
- 1 Rocking Glider Chair
- 1 Cedar Patio Table
- 1 Cedar End Table
Leaves Warehouse in 4 - 5 Business Days
Features - Stain/Sealer
Purpose: Use to prevent premature graying, mildew growth, cracking, swelling, and warping caused by water absorption in new or weathered wood. Sheer color tints in natural wood tones and custom shades are available.
Product Type: For the cedar sound, we used Superdeck's Duckback brand, and for the white, we used Sherwin Williams.
*Note - May add 1-3 Days to the product ship time.
- We apply 2 coats of Stain/Sealer.
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding.
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water.
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
- 28% fee of product cost
Note: We suggest inspecting your stained product regularly, regardless of the stain/sealer you use, for the best safety. Depending on the environment, you will need to apply more frequently.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
Glider Overall: 48"W x 29"D x 36"H
Glider Seat & Back: 45"L x 18"D x 21"H
Glider Chair Overall: 28.5"W x 25"D x 38"H
Glider Chair Seat & Back: 21.5"W x 20"D x 22"H
Patio Table Overall: 22"L x 26"W x 26"H
End Table Overall: 29"L x 20"W x 16"H
Glider Weight: 57 lbs
Glider Chair Weight: 41 lbs
Patio Table Weight: 26 lbs
End Table Weight: 15 lbs
Glider Capacity: 690 lbs
Glider Chair Capacity: 390 lbs
Set Includes: 4' Glider, Glider Chair,
Patio Table & End Table
Features: Optional Stain/Sealer in Cedar- Add'l 28% Fee
Rounded & Sanded Edges
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Hardware - Zinc Plated Steel
Standard zinc-plated screws, washers, bolts, and nuts are examples of zinc-plated hardware. Since zinc corrodes at a slower pace than steel, it resists corrosion.
Aside from the attractive appearance that zinc plated hardware lends to goods, it also has a number of functional advantages:
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating was found to be the most salt-spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating provides equal or better corrosion resistance as cadmium plating.
Click HERE to see Table Assembly Instructions!
Click HERE to see Glider Assembly Instructions!