Creekvine Designs 64" Treated Pine Fanback Swing w/Rose Design FS60FBROSECVD
The rose design has been added to one of our top sales swings. Built of long lasting pine treated, this swing gives you a lot of fun.
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
- Material: Treated Pine
- Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 28"D x 28"H
- Seat & Back: 19"D x 24"H
- Seat Length: 48"L or 60"L
- Weight: 51 lbs or 58 lbs
- Not Included: Hanging Hooks
- Features: Free Zinc Plated Chains Included
- Rounded & Sanded Edges
- Made in: the U.S.A.
- Assembly: NULL
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treating Pressure Wood has evolved; creosote or other harmful chemical substances have been painted for a long time.
The next generation of Wolman's Treated Wood is all our products under pressure. With a limited lifetime guarantee and an environmentally friendly carbon formulation, this is genuinely wood, right treated!
- Limited lifetime warranty* for termites and fungi
- Protected by an EPA-registered carbon-based formulation from termite damage and fungal decay.
- Added StabiL3yzrTM helps to prevent damage to distortion, cracked and moisture
- Not more corrosive than untreated wood to metal hardware; aluminum can be contacted in fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Before our product is produced, our treated pine is dried with oven.
- Can be painted or stained without preservative discolorations.
- Inhibitors of dual mold help prevent mold growing.
- GreenSpec ® preferable product for the environment.
- Real wood with aesthetic and constructional benefits from wood and environmental attributes: renewable resources made from abundant species, fast replenished on managed timberlands, low production energy requirements and greenhouse gas sink.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers and noodles are of high quality and durable strength. The Galvanized layer on our bolts, washers and nozzles helps to protect the hardware from outdoor effects.