Creekvine Designs 60"" Treated Pine Starback Swingbed FTSBED60STBCVD
Why spend your time and money in a coffee shop, when you can hang out on our Starback Swingbed? This is so much better because, besides letting you enjoy a beverage, sit and read, visit with friends, or work on your laptop, it also offers accommodations for you to lie down and have a snooze. So, it's no wonder that this swingbed is quickly becoming one of the most popular meeting places. In fact, it won't be long before you start seeing Starbacks popping up everywhere!
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
Material: Treated Pine
Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Overall: 64"W x 38"D x 32"H
- Seat: 60"W x 30"D
- Weight: 115 lbs
- Not Included: Hanging Hooks
Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A Free Zinc Plated Chains Included
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated Under Pressure The days of creosote or other toxic chemicals painted on wood are long gone.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuinely wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an eco-friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Lifetime limited warranty* against termites and decay fungi
- Protected against termite damage and fungal decay by an EPA-registered carbon-based formulation.
- Built-in StabiL3yzr™ additive helps eliminate warping, cracking, and moisture damage
- No more corrosive to metal hardware than untreated wood; can contact aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Our Treated Pine is kiln dried before our products are crafted.
- Can be painted or stained without discoloration from preservative.
- Dual mold inhibitors help prevent mold growth.
- GreenSpec ® environmentally preferable product.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource made from plentiful, rapidly replenished species grown on managed timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for its strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are of exceptional quality, durability, and strength. Our bolts, washers, and nuts have a galvanized coating that protects them from the effects of the outdoors.