Creekvine Designs 60" Treated Pine Curveback Swingbed FTSBED60CUCVD
How many times has it happened? You try something on, that you absolutely love, and it almost fits, but it needs just a little more room in the seat! Well, you won't have that problem here. With our Curveback Swingbed, we've taken the perfect porch swing, and altered its seat to more generous proportions, so that you'll actually have enough space to lie down and take a snooze, if the urge strikes. Available in several sizes, this swingbed will fit anyone's lifestyle.
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
Material: Treated Pine
Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 64"W x 38"D x 35"H
- Seat: 60"W x 30"D x 32.5"H
- Not Included: Hanging Looks
- Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges, Free Zinc Plated Chains Included, Made in U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated with Pressure Paint-on creosote or other hazardous substances are no longer used on wood.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used for all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuinely wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an environmentally friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Termite and decay fungi are covered by a restricted lifetime warranty*.
- An EPA-approved carbon-based formulation protects against termite damage and fungal decay.
- StabiL3yzrTM, a built-in additive, aids in the prevention of warping, cracking, and moisture damage.
- Metal hardware is not as corrosive as untreated wood, and it can touch aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Before we craft our items, we kiln dry our Treated Pine.
- Preservative-free painting or staining
- Mold growth is slowed by dual mold inhibitors.
- GreenSpec® is a commodity that is better for the environment.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource produced from abundant, quickly replenished species grown on controlled timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are high-quality, long-lasting, and solid. The galvanized coating on our bolts, washers, and nuts protects them from the impact of the elements.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions!