Creekvine Designs 53" Treated Pine High Crossback Porch Swing FS48HCBCVD
The High Crossback Porch Swing is ideal for keeping cool throughout the day and relaxing at night. It's the perfect spot for making memories with family and friends and reflecting on them in peace. This swing, made of durable Treated Pine, will be the focal point of your deck, garden, patio, or gazebo for years to come.
- Available in 53" & 64"
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
Included - Free Zinc Plated Chains!
Zinc plating has been applied to our swing chains. Since zinc corrodes at a slower pace than steel, it resists corrosion.
The zinc plated chains give a beautiful look to our porch swings, but they also have more practical uses:
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating was found to be the most salt-spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating provides equal or better corrosion resistance as cadmium plating.
Features - Rounded & Sanded Edges
Everyone may want to congregate in your outdoor living room. Our furniture's edges and corners have been meticulously sanded and rounded for a smooth, polished appearance that encourages people to sit down. Once they're in place, the sanded until smooth edges can keep the backs of knees and the hems of clothes secure from snagging.
- Material: Treated Pine
- Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: Swing Back is 30"H & 19"D
- Outside: 30"D x 29.5"H
- Seat Length: 48"L or 60"L
- Seat & Back: 21"D x 26"H
- Included: Free Zinc Plated Chains
- Not Included: Hanging Hooks
Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
Highback and Deep Seat for Comfort
Lower Lumbar Support
Recommended by the Academy Of Chiropractic Physicians
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated Under Pressure The days of creosote or other toxic chemicals painted on the wood are long gone.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuine wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an eco-friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Lifetime limited warranty* against termites and decay fungi
- Protected against termite damage and fungal decay by an EPA-registered carbon-based formulation.
- Built-in StabiL3yzr™ additive helps eliminate warping, cracking, and moisture damage
- No more corrosive to metal hardware than untreated wood; can contact aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Our Treated Pine is kiln dried before our products are crafted.
- Can be painted or stained without discoloration from preservative.
- Dual mold inhibitors help prevent mold growth.
- GreenSpec ® environmentally preferable product.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource made from plentiful, rapidly replenished species grown on managed timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for its strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are high-quality, long-lasting, and solid. Our bolts, washers, and nuts have a galvanized coating that helps to protect them from the elements.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions
Click HERE to see How to Hang your Swing