Creekvine Designs 53" Treated Pine Fanback Porch Swing FS48FBCVD
The allure of our beautiful Fanback Porch Swing is difficult to resist. Its strong treated pine construction will provide you with many years of pleasure. When your guests vie for a turn on it, its addictive charm will insure several impromptu musical chairs sessions. If you find yourself officiating, keep in mind that the winner is the one who realises what's going on and starts saying things like, "While you're up,..."
- Available in 53" & 64"
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
Features - Rounded & Sanded Edges
Everyone may want to congregate in your outdoor living room. Our furniture's edges and corners have been meticulously sanded and rounded for a smooth, polished appearance that encourages people to sit down. Once they're in place, the sanded until smooth edges can keep the backs of knees and the hems of clothes secure from snagging.
Free Zinc Plated Chains Included!
Zinc plating has been applied to our swing chains. Since zinc corrodes at a slower pace than steel, it resists corrosion.
The zinc plated chains give a beautiful look to our porch swings, but they also have more practical uses:
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating was found to be the most salt-spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating provides equal or better corrosion resistance as cadmium plating.
- Material: Treated Pine
- Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 28"D x 28"H
- Seat Length: 48"L or 60"L
- Seat & Back: 19"D x 24"H
- Weight: 51 lbs or 58 lbs
- Not Included: Hanging Hooks
- Choices: Cedar Tone, White, or Black Staining Available
Features: Free Zinc Plated Chains Included
Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated Under Pressure The days of creosote or other toxic chemicals painted on the wood are long gone.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuine wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an eco-friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Lifetime limited warranty* against termites and decay fungi
- Protected against termite damage and fungal decay by an EPA-registered carbon-based formulation.
- Built-in StabiL3yzr™ additive helps eliminate warping, cracking, and moisture damage
- No more corrosive to metal hardware than untreated wood; can contact aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Our Treated Pine is kiln dried before our products are crafted.
- Can be painted or stained without discoloration from preservative.
- Dual mold inhibitors help prevent mold growth.
- GreenSpec ® environmentally preferable product.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource made from plentiful, rapidly replenished species grown on managed timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for its strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are high-quality, long-lasting, and solid. Our bolts, washers, and nuts have a galvanized coating that helps to protect them from the elements.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions
Click HERE to see How to Hang your Swing