Creekvine Designs 53" Treated Pine Crossback Garden Bench FPB48CB-2CVD
The Crossback Garden Bench takes the traditional style of benches and raises the bar. With the slightly higher back, deep seating, and contoured back this bench is truly the top of its class. The large head board adds the final touch to this modern day classic.
Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
- Material: Treated Pine
- Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 28"D x 39"H
- Seat Length: 48"L or 60"L
- Seat & Back: 18"D x 18"H
- Weight: 48 lbs or 55 lbs
- Capacity: 750 lbs
- Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treating Pressure Wood has evolved; creosote or other harmful chemical substances have been painted for a long time.
The next generation of Wolman's Treated Wood is all our products under pressure. With a limited lifetime guarantee and an environmentally friendly carbon formulation, this is genuinely wood, right treated!
- Limited lifetime warranty* for termites and fungi
- Protected by an EPA-registered carbon-based formulation from termite damage and fungal decay.
- Added StabiL3yzrTM helps to prevent damage to distortion, cracked and moisture
- Not more corrosive than untreated wood to metal hardware; aluminum can be contacted in fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Before our product is produced, our treated pine is dried with oven.
- Can be painted or stained without preservative discolorations.
- Inhibitors of dual mold help prevent mold growing.
- GreenSpec ® preferable product for the environment.
- Real wood with aesthetic and constructional benefits from wood and environmental attributes: renewable resources made from abundant species, fast replenished on managed timberlands, low production energy requirements and greenhouse gas sink.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers and noodles are of high quality and durable strength. The Galvanized layer on our bolts, washers and nozzles helps to protect the hardware from outdoor effects.
Click HERE to see ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS!!