Creekvine Designs 30" Treated Pine Traditional Garden Bench FB30WOB-2CVD
We also have a Traditional Garden Bench in Treated Pine to display the many forms that a truly great style can take. We handcraft this decay-resistant table, much like all of our other outdoor furniture. Yeah, it will be a tradition at your family picnics for years to come, as you already know.
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
Material: Treated Pine
Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Overall: 14"D x 18"H
30" Weight: 17 lbs
40" Weight: 22 lbs
54" Weight: 28 lbs
66" Weight: 34 lbs
- Capacity: 750 lbs (each bench)
Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated Under Pressure The days of creosote or other toxic chemicals painted on wood are long gone.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used in all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuinely wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an eco-friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Lifetime limited warranty* against termites and decay fungi
- Protected against termite damage and fungal decay by an EPA-registered carbon-based formulation.
- Built-in StabiL3yzr™ additive helps eliminate warping, cracking, and moisture damage
- No more corrosive to metal hardware than untreated wood; can contact aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Our Treated Pine is kiln dried before our products are crafted.
- Can be painted or stained without discoloration from preservative.
- Dual mold inhibitors help prevent mold growth.
- GreenSpec ® environmentally preferable product.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource made from plentiful, rapidly replenished species grown on managed timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for its strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are of exceptional quality, durability, and strength. Our bolts, washers, and nuts have a galvanized coating that protects them from the effects of the outdoors.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions!