Creekvine Designs 2' Cedar Countryside Garden Bench WF2EGBCVD
Our Countryside Garden Bench exudes refinement and elegance. It's the epitome of opulent outdoor living, handcrafted with old-world craftsmanship from authentic red cedar. This bench adds a touch of elegance to any deck, patio, garden, or gazebo, whether it stands alone or as the centerpiece of an outdoor furniture collection.
- Available in 2', 4', 5' & 6'
- Leaves Warehouse in 4 - 5 Business Days
Purpose: Use to prevent premature graying, mildew growth, cracking, swelling, and warping caused by water absorption in new or weathered wood. Sheer color tints in natural wood tones and custom shades are available.
Product Type: For the cedar sound, we used Superdeck's Duckback brand, and for the white, we used Sherwin Williams.
*Note - May add 1-3 Days to the product ship time.
- We apply 2 coats of Stain/Sealer.
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding.
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water.
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
- 28% fee of product cost
Note: We suggest inspecting your stained product regularly, regardless of the stain/sealer you use, for the best safety. Depending on the environment, you will need to apply more frequently.
Rounded & Sanded Edges
Everyone may want to congregate in your outdoor living room. Our furniture's edges and corners have been meticulously sanded and rounded for a smooth, polished appearance that encourages people to sit down. Once they're in place, the sanded until smooth edges can keep the backs of knees and the hems of clothes secure from snagging.
- Material: Western Red Cedar
Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
Overall: 23"D x 33"H
Seat Length: 24", 45", 55" or 69"
Seat & Back: 18"D x 19"H
Weight: 26 lbs, 37 lbs, 41 lbs or 47 lbs
- Capacity: 690 lbs
Features: Optional Stain/Sealer in Cedar- Add'l 28% Fee
Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Hardware - Zinc Plated Steel
Standard zinc-plated screws, washers, bolts, and nuts are examples of zinc-plated hardware. Since zinc corrodes at a slower pace than steel, it resists corrosion.
Aside from the attractive appearance that zinc plated hardware lends to goods, it also has a number of functional advantages:
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating was found to be the most salt-spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating provides equal or better corrosion resistance as cadmium plating.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions!