Creekvine Designs 12' Cedar Pearl River Garden Bridge WF1712CVD
Our Pearl River Garden Bridge, which spans a canal, walkway, or ravine, adds a majestic touch to your garden. It is one of the largest available, measuring three feet across. This robust, decay-resistant bridge is handcrafted from lustrous 100 percent western red cedar and will be the finishing touch to your landscape.
- Available in 4', 6', 8', 10', & 12'
- Leaves Warehouse in 4 - 5 Business Days
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- Decking: 1" x 6" Decking
- Railing: 2" x 3" Cedar Railings
- Inside Walking Width: 31.25"W
- Features: Optional Stain/Sealer in Cedar, (3) 2 x 8 Support Beams, Laminated 2x4 Posts, Rounded & Sanded Edges.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Assembly: Partially Assembled
- Length: 4ft. 5.5ft. 8ft. 10ft. 12ft.
- Max Span: 34" 56" 80" 104" 128"
- Width: 36" 36" 36" 36" 36"
- Weight Capacity: 350 375 400 550 550
- Width Between: Posts 32.38" 32.38" 32.38" 32.38" 32.38"
- Height: (ground to top of railing) 28" 28" 28" 28" 28"
- Bridge Weight: 65 70 120 135 165
Material - #1 Grade Western Red Cedar
A Wood of Warmth And Beauty
Over everything, Western Red Cedar is a stunningly beautiful tree. It has a richly textured, tactile grain in its raw, unfinished state, with a palette of soft, mellow tones varying from light amber to deep honey brown. The natural luster of cedar cannot be duplicated by any man-made object.
The Gift of Durability
Natural oils in Western Red Cedar serve as preservatives, helping the wood withstand insect attack, termites, and decay. Cedar is a dimensionally stable wood that remains straight and smooth. Western Red Cedar, when well completed and preserved, ages gracefully and lasts for several years.
For the majority of our cedar furniture, we suggest a plain cedar tone paint, but you can choose a different color. Many stain/sealers come in a range of colors and can be found at the favorite hardware store or home shop. We prefer Wolman's F&P, Cabot (which has a wide range of bright colors), and Behr.
Purpose: Use to prevent premature graying, mildew growth, cracking, swelling, and warping caused by water absorption in new or weathered wood. Sheer color tints in natural wood tones and custom shades are available.
Product Type: For the cedar sound, we used Superdeck's Duckback brand, and for the white, we used Sherwin Williams.
*Note - May add 1-3 Days to the product ship time.
- Stain/Sealer is applied in 2 coats.
- Water repellency is guaranteed for one year.
- On the coating film, it provides long-term mildew resistance.
- UV-blocking pigment helps to prevent premature wood graying.
- Natural wood grain can be seen by sheer toner colors.
- Tung and linseed oils are used to improve adhesion and color fastness.
- It can be quickly removed after weathering without the use of harsh strippers or sanding.
- Clean-up is quick and simple with soap and water.
- Designed for high-traffic areas and long-term use.
- Finish that resists mildew
- 28% fee of product cost
Please Note: We suggest checking your stained product regularly, regardless of the stain/sealer you use, for the best safety. Depending on the environment, you will need to apply more frequently.
Rounded & Sanded Edges
Everyone may want to gather in your outdoor living room. Our furniture's edges and corners have been meticulously sanded and rounded for a smooth, polished appearance that encourages people to sit down. Once they're in place, the sanded until smooth edges can keep the backs of knees and the hems of clothes secure from snagging.
Hardware - Zinc Plated Steel
Standard zinc-plated screws, washers, bolts, and nuts are examples of zinc-plated hardware. Since zinc corrodes at a slower pace than steel, it resists corrosion.
Aside from the attractive appearance that zinc plated hardware lends to goods, it also has a number of functional advantages:
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating was found to be the most salt-spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating provides equal or better corrosion resistance as cadmium plating.