Big John ST-4 Four Bay Gas Steam Table 300601
Our steam tables are the perfect solution for any professional chef looking to keep food hot and run efficient serving lines.
- Mobile - Our heavy-duty screw-in 1” pipe legs and 5” solid rubber casters allow for easy set-up, transportation, and storage whether on a flat surface or trudging over rough terrain.
- Quality & Durability - Our heavy-duty screw-in 1” pipe legs and 5” solid rubber casters allow for easy set-up, transportation, and storage whether on a flat surface or trudging over rough terrain.
- Professional in Any Environment - Challenging outdoor conditions are no match for our steam tables. A powerful 28,000 BTU burner and enclosed base provide for fast start-ups and prevent flame-outs that frequently plague Sterno chafing dishes and similar equipment.
- Easy to Operate - Simply turn on the gas and light the burner with a match or lighter. Then, put the water pan in place and add water. Fast heat-up allows you to set up and use the equipment almost immediately. An easy reach spigot on the bottom allows you to attach a garden hose to fill or empty the water pan as needed during use.
- Proudly Made in the USA - When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials that is manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.
Accepts 4 full size or 8 half-size standard food pans
- Overall Dimensions: 58 ½" W x 25" D x 33" H
- **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
- 6’ low-pressure hose
- Powerful 200,000 BTU low-pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
- 1 burner rated at 28,000 BTU’s.
- 1 adjustable, individually controlled, needle valve with chrome knob
- One-piece 304 stainless steel water pan
- 1 Easy draining/filling spigot
- 4 - 1” threaded, pipe legs screw into the base for added security & strength
- 14 Gauge Carbon Steel base with Black 1000°F High-Temp Powder Coat finishExpanded Steel Grate
4 - 5” Heavy Duty, Solid Rubber, Threaded Casters rated at 200 lbs. capacity each
1000 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
- Total steam table weight as pictured is 133 lbs.
20 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 15 hours
30 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 23 hours
40 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 31 hours
- 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 77 hours
- Propane Steam Table (LP Gas)