Big John M-15B Charcoal Grill with Screw-in Legs and Casters 100145
Big John set the industry standard for commercial charcoal grills when we introduced this one 54 years ago. This 2’ x 5’ has been our #1 selling charcoal grill ever since. Formerly green in color, a few originals can still be found in use.
- Large Capacity - 10 square feet of cooking space and an adjustable nickel-plated steel grill grate help to feed a crowd quickly and efficiently while maintaining the authentic smoky barbeque flavor we all love. Add a handful of our smoking pellets to elevate flavor even more.
Solid Construction - The firebox of our charcoal grills is manufacturing using 14 gauge carbon steel with a 1000° high-temperature baked on powder coat finish. Two carbon steel reinforcement panels are welded to the underside of the firebox for an additional layer of support. We chose to use 1000° high-temperature powder coat finish instead of paint because it is designed specifically to withstand high heat and is more durable and uniform in application than paint.
Sturdy Legs - Our threaded, screw-in legs are made from 1” steel pipe with a powder coat finish. We chose a threaded leg as it is more reliable and sturdy than a pin-in or snap-in model, especially when maneuvering over uneven terrain.
Strong Foundation - Our charcoal grills rest on four 5” solid rubber casters. Each caster has a 1” stem that threads into the grill leg creating unrivaled durability and increased maneuverability. Each 5” caster has a capacity to carry 200 lbs. Therefore, the overall carrying capacity of the wheels used on each charcoal grill is 800 lbs.
- Grill Gate - Our charcoal grill tops are the best in the industry. Our one piece, easy-to-clean grill top is constructed with a welded steel core for strength and nickel plating for increased durability. We use a combination of 2 and 10 gauge wire rods closely spaced running front to back for easy spatula use. Stay cool handles and the simple slide action height adjustments allow for easy height adjustment even when the grill is hot. Choose the 6”, 10” or 13” height setting to accommodate any cooking style.
- Portable - Now with 5” Solid rubber casters and 1” threaded, screw-in pipe legs provide advanced stability for maneuvering over rough terrain without hesitation. Unscrew legs and place in the firebox for easy transportation and storage.
Proudly Made in the USA - When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials that is manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.
Cooking Surface: 61.5” L x 24” W x 1.5” H (10 sq. feet)
- **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
Cooking grate made from 10 and 2 gauge nickel-plated steel interlaced wire with stay cool handles
4 - 1” threaded, pipe legs screw into firebox for added security & strength
- Single Piece of 14 Gauge Carbon Steel Firebox with Black 1000°F High-Temp Powder Coat finish
4 - 5” Heavy Duty, Solid Rubber, Threaded Casters rated at 200 lbs. capacity each
1000 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
- Total grill weight as pictured is 141 lbs.
Cooking with Charcoal
- Start grill with 40 l