Big John Big 60 II Gas Utility Stove 300261
Whether you want to simmer, sauté, stir-fry, steam, boil, or deep fry this utility stove and do it and more. TThe Big 60 II is the best outdoor utility stove on the market. Two (2) large 10” diameter, low pressure, triple ring burners are controllable from 2,000 BTU’s - 60,000 BTU’s using each independent control valve.
This unit is for Propane Gas, but is available for Natural Gas.
- Commercial Construction - Our Big 60 II features two (2) separate 10” triple ring burners made of cast iron secured in a painted steel frame that can be operated on a table-top or freestanding using the included leg extensions.
- Quality Heating - The two (2) section 60,000 BTU adjustable, low-pressure burners evenly distribute a clean-burning and efficient blue flame across the entire bottom of the pot and/or wok.Proudly Made in the USA - When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials that is manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.
Surface of Big 60 II: 39” L x 22” W (858 sq. inches)
- **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
6’ low-pressure hose
Powerful 200,000 BTU low-pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
2 – Cast Iron 10” diameter 3-ring burner ranging from 2,000 BTU’s to 60,000 BTU’s.
6 adjustable, individually controlled valves
4 leg extensions (15”)
- 8 finger grate pot supports
- Total weight of Big 60 II is 85 lbs.
20 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 7 hours
30 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 10 hours
40 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 14 hours
- 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 36 hours