Big John Big 60 I Gas Utility Stove 300261
Whether you want to simmer, sauté, stir-fry, steam, boil, or deep fry this utility stove and do it and more. The Big 60 I is the best outdoor utility stove on the market. A large 10” diameter, low pressure, triple ring burner can be controlled from 2,000 BTU’s - 60,000 BTU’s using the three independent control valves.
This unit is for Propane Gas, but is available for Natural Gas.
- Commercial Construction - Our Big 60 I features a 10” triple ring burner made of cast iron and painted steel frame that can be operated on a table-top or freestanding using the included leg extensions.
- Quality Heating - The 60,000 BTU adjustable, low-pressure burner evenly distributes a clean-burning and efficient blue flame across the entire bottom of the pot and/or wok.
Proudly Made in the USA - When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials that is manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.
The surface of Big 60 I: 19” L x 22” W (720 sq. inches)
- **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
6’ low-pressure hose
Powerful 200,000 BTU low-pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
1 – Cast Iron 10” diameter 3-ring burner ranging from 2,000 BTU’s to 60,000 BTU’s.
3 adjustable, individually controlled valves
4 leg extensions (15”)
- 4 finger grate pot supports
- Total weight of Big 60 I is 50 lbs.
20 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 7 hours
30 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 10 hours
40 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 14 hours
- 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 36 hours