Big John A3TS with Stainless Steel Grates 300612-LPSS
Whether you are cooking on a weeknight, having a casual dinner party, or throwing a huge barbecue bash, this grill will cook as much or as little as needed in a very short time meaning no one is left with an empty plate.
Our 49 inch, 6 burner, 120,000 BTU commercial grill has a large cooking capacity for everyone to have what they want, but not so large that it overwhelms your outdoor space.
- Solid Construction - Our double-walled firebox, grill body, front work shelf, and select internal components are manufactured using high quality 304 stainless steel. Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel is a superior material because it can be placed in harsh conditions (such as 800°+) and maintain its strength for long periods before needing to be replaced.
- Grill Gates - We offer two kinds of professional cooking grates, Cast Iron & Stainless Steel. Regardless of which you choose, we only use the best materials available. Professional chefs love our cast iron grates because they can obtain the coveted, high-end, steakhouse quality sear marks everyone loves!
- Lava Rock - Our lava rock is sourced straight from the mines in Colorado. Its ability to absorb heat and emit an infrared signature evenly across the entire cooking section makes it superior to any radiant commercial gas grill. This infrared signature and extreme heat produce the authentic barbecue flavor. Lava rock allows the meat drippings to burn off immediately, delicately adding flavor to the grilling meat. The intense heat of our grill sears the outside of the meat locking juices inside.
- Individual Sections - Separate 40,000 BTU firebox sections give Big John products the advantage. Each section can be set to a different temperature to accommodate preparing a wide variety of foods on the same grill at the same time. This feature also gives the grill a quick cook down time making it ideal for off-premises cooking.
- Controllable Heat Zones - You will not be disappointed with the heat output of a Big John gas grill. Each section contains 2 stainless steel burners with an internal venturi air mixer with an output of 20,000 BTU’s each (40,000 BTU’s per section). Each burner is independently controlled giving the user the ability to set each section to a different temperature. Grilling rare, medium, and well will finish at the same time for streamlined service.
- Easy to Operate - Simply turn on the gas and light the grill with a match or lighter. Fast heat up allows you to set up and start cooking in minutes.
- Proudly Made in the USA - When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials and manufactured, assembled, and packaged by Americans.
- Cooking Surface: 49 1/4” L x 21” W (792 sq. inches)
- ** PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment on hand for exact dimensions. **
6 burner tubes rated at 20,000 BTU’s each and total grill BTU output of 120,000
6 adjustable, individually controlled, brass control valves with a black knob
Genuine Colorado lava rock, Ships with 3 bags (1 bag per section)
3 Stainless Steel Grates measuring 16 1/8” L x 16 1/8” W and weighing 11 lbs. each
Double Walled Fire Box manufactured from 304 Type Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Fit-All, Roll-Top Hood
- Total package weight as pictured is 125 lbs.
20 lb. Tank Burn Time: Not Recommended – Cannot Support Large Capacity Grill
- 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: 5-9 hours
40 lb. Tank Burn Time: 7-12 hours
- 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: 12-18 hours
- Propane Grill (LP Gas)
- Stainless Steel Grates