Creekvine Designs Treated Pine Rollback Rocking Chair FR24RBCVD
The Rollback Rocking Chairs takes the traditional style of rockers and raises the bar. With the slightly higher back, deep seating, and contoured back this rocker is truly the top of its class.
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
Material: Treated Pine
Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 32'W x 29"D x 34"H
Seat & Back: 24"W x 27"D x 24'H
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Choices: Cedar Tone, White, or Black Staining Available
Features: Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated with Pressure Paint-on creosote or other hazardous substances are no longer used on wood.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used for all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuinely wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an environmentally friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Termite and decay fungi are covered by a restricted lifetime warranty*.
- An EPA-approved carbon-based formulation protects against termite damage and fungal decay.
- StabiL3yzrTM, a built-in additive, aids in the prevention of warping, cracking, and moisture damage.
- Metal hardware is not as corrosive as untreated wood, and it can touch aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Before we craft our items, we kiln dry our Treated Pine.
- Preservative-free painting or staining
- Mold growth is slowed by dual mold inhibitors.
- GreenSpec® is a commodity that is better for the environment.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource produced from abundant, quickly replenished species grown on controlled timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are high-quality, long-lasting, and solid. The galvanized coating on our bolts, washers, and nuts protects them from the impact of the elements.
Click HERE to see Assembly Intructions