Creekvine Designs 64" Treated Pine Rollback Porch Swing FS60RBCVD
Our Rollback Porch Swing is aptly named, not only for its looks, but for its tendency to make your mind roll back to the past. Its classic design will stir up thoughts of summer days spent at Grandma's house, eating ice cream, and playing with your cousins. But don't you fret, `cause it ain't over yet.' This durable swing is the stuff that memories are made of “ so these are the good old days.
- Available in 53" & 64"
- Leaves Warehouse in 10 - 14 Business Days
Material: Treated Pine
Hardware: Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
- Overall: 27"D x 25"H
Seat & Back: 19"D x 24'H
- Seat Length: 48"L or 60"L
Weight: 48 lbs or 56 lbs
- Not Included: Hanging Hooks
Features: Free Zinc Plated Chains Included, Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - Wolmanized L3 Outdoor Wood
Treated with Pressure Paint-on creosote or other hazardous substances are no longer used on wood.
Wolman's Next Generation of Treated Wood is used for all of our pressure-treated goods. This is genuinely wood, handled right, with a lifetime limited warranty and an environmentally friendly carbon-based formulation.
- Termite and decay fungi are covered by a restricted lifetime warranty*.
- An EPA-approved carbon-based formulation protects against termite damage and fungal decay.
- StabiL3yzrTM, a built-in additive, aids in the prevention of warping, cracking, and moisture damage.
- Metal hardware is not as corrosive as untreated wood, and it can touch aluminum without fear of accelerated corrosion.
- Before we craft our items, we kiln dry our Treated Pine.
- Preservative-free painting or staining
- Mold growth is slowed by dual mold inhibitors.
- GreenSpec® is a commodity that is better for the environment.
- Real wood with the aesthetic and construction benefits of wood, plus environmental attributes: renewable resource produced from abundant, quickly replenished species grown on controlled timberlands; low energy requirements for production; sink for greenhouse gases; thermal, electrical, and acoustic insulation; lightweight for strength.
Hardware - Galvanized Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Our galvanized bolts, washers, and nuts are high-quality, long-lasting, and solid. The galvanized coating on our bolts, washers, and nuts protects them from the impact of the elements.
Cick HERE to see ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS!