OC Ramps BRAD MCCLAIN BLUE TILE QUARTERPIPE
Brad McClain, a very gifted bowl/pool pro skater, built the Blue Tile Quarterpipe.
Extremely durable for skaters of all levels.
Blue Tile Quarterpipe comes with everything you need to get started, including step-by-step instructions. As a result, it's ready to put together!
Hardware is included in the package. On this quarterpipe, only a drill is required for installation.
All of the materials are made to be used outside.
WHAT'S INSIDE A RAMP KIT?
1. Highest class exterior lumber and plywoods
2. Pre-counted rust proof screws and instructions booklet with pictures
3. Galvanized metal parts that prevent rusting
4. Pre-cut and Pre-drilled boards ensure simple installation
5. Computerized cut pieces guarantee a perfect slope
There are only two suggestions for making your mini ramp more silent.
1. 34” thick plywood can be used to close the back of your skateboard ramp. This will considerably reduce the hollow sound. Again, don't believe the nonsense about filling in the empty space before covering it with plywood. It's not going to work. The noise can be reduced by just closing the backend. Some customers will get creative with it; for example, we've seen multiple clients use backend hinges to create a custom door for storage, and so on. To make use of the room, that is absolutely optional. Close it up, though, in terms of noise levels.
2. Using a softer gel wheel will also help you maintain an unobtrusive vibe that your neighbors won't mind while shredding your skateboard ramp. The harder the wheel, the more they hear you approaching! Many skaters own multiple skateboards, each with a different set of wheels; most like the tougher wheels for typical street skating, and then switch to the gel softer wheels at night so your neighbors can get some rest as you rip your heart out! Riding a gel wheel isn't for everyone. There are numerous advantages and disadvantages. For the purposes of this discussion, the most significant benefit of a softer wheel is the reduction in noise. Put on the soft wheels if you have neighbors that are going to be narcs!
Weight: 68 lbs, 85 lbs
Height: 2 feet
Width: 4 feet
Length: 4 feet
Tools Needed: Drill
Assembly Time: 45-60 minutes
Shipping Cost: FREE!
Skate Paint: Requires 1 quart