Creekvine Designs 58" Red Cedar Chickadee Backed Bench ELY58CTBB-2CVDCVD
What could make a luxurious red cedar bench's gentle contour even more inviting? Of course, there's a back! This bench, which comes in five different sizes, is sure to suit your exact needs while providing you with a comfortable place to sit.
- Available in 46", 58", 70" & 94"
- Leaves Warehouse in 4 - 5 Business Days
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- Overall: 21"D x 34"H
- Seat Length: 32"L, 46"L, 58"L, 70"L or 94"L
- Seat & Back: 16"D x 17"H
- Weight: 20 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs or 45 lbs
- Features: Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - #1 Grade Western Red Cedar
A Wood of Warmth And Beauty
Over everything, Western Red Cedar is a stunningly beautiful tree. It has a richly textured, tactile grain in its raw, unfinished state, with a palette of soft, mellow tones varying from light amber to deep honey brown. The natural luster of cedar cannot be duplicated by any man-made object.
The Gift of Durability
Natural oils in Western Red Cedar serve as preservatives, helping the wood withstand insect attack, termites, and decay. Cedar is a dimensionally stable wood that remains straight and smooth. Western Red Cedar, when well completed and preserved, ages gracefully and lasts for several years.
For the majority of our cedar furniture, we suggest a plain cedar tone paint, but you can choose a different color. Many stain/sealers come in a range of colors and can be found at the favorite hardware store or home shop. We prefer Wolman's F&P, Cabot (which has a wide range of bright colors), and Behr.
Hardware - Zinc Plated Steel
Standard zinc-plated screws, washers, bolts, and nuts are examples of zinc-plated hardware. Since zinc corrodes at a slower pace than steel, it resists corrosion.
Aside from the attractive appearance that zinc plated hardware lends to goods, it also has a number of functional advantages:
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating was found to be the most salt-spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating provides equal or better corrosion resistance as cadmium plating.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions!