ALFI Reversible Double Fireclay Farm Kitchen Sink 33" AB3318DB
This ALFI brand Double Bowl fireclay farm sink is made in Italy of the highest quality solid fireclay. A throwback to a simpler time, this sink offers the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a sleek modern upgrade. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic farmhouse sink:
- The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used, fine fireclay, allows for uniformity in the finish.
- Durability - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurances that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Scratches - These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots pans knifes etc.
- Thermal Shock - Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink.
- Reversible: One side is completely smooth, the other has a concave design with a top lip.
- Sink is glazed on all 4 sides.
- Designed in Italy, Made in Italy.
- 3 1/2" Center drain. Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8''.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material, dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for counter top and cabinet cut outs.
- This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer, no problem.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Under-mount, where the counter-top flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flush-mount where the counter-top and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and counter-top will be visible. The third option is Top-mount where the counter-top buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the counter-top. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
|Inner Bowl||32.68" x 15.95" x 8.9"|
|Drain Size||3 1/2|
|Second Inner Bowl||15" x 15.95" x 8.9"|
|Bowl Type||Double Bowl|
|Apron Theme (Farm Only)||Smooth|