ALFI Double Bowl Fireclay Farmhouse Apron Front Kitchen Sink AB5123
ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a stylish modern twist. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great, but also lasts you for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic farmhouse sink:
- The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used, fine fireclay, allows for uniformity in the finish.
- Durability - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurances that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Scratches - These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots pans knifes etc.
- Thermal Shock - Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink.
- Sink is glazed on three sides with a 2'' decorative lip all around.
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 7/8''. Bottom Width: 17 3/4'' Top Width 19 1/2''.
- Dimensions may vary by 1/8''. For your counter-top cut out template we recommend that you have the actual sink on location for tracing.
- Please Note: This sink has a short middle wall bowl divider with a height of 2''. If you are interested in a full wall divider height of 7'' view item AB512.
- This sink can be installed three different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Under-mount, where the counter top flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flush-mount where the counter top and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between sink and counter top would be visible. The third option is Top-mount where the counter top buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the counter top. Not to be confused with drop in which sink sink is not designed for.
- This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer, no problem
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot/pan up to 350' F hot.
|Inner Bowl||14 3/4 x 16 1/4 x 7 1/4|
|Drain Size||3 1/2|
|Bowl Type||Double Bowl|
|Apron Theme (Farm Only)||Fluted|