Creekvine Designs 6' Cedar Royal Country Hearts Porch Swing w/Stand WF1025A60CVD
We put our hearts and souls into this concept! Our Cedar Royal Country Hearts Porch Swing contains a pair of intricately carved hearts accented by elegant scroll designs, in addition to the posture-friendly features. This solid red cedar swing will bring you years of fond memories of breezy summer days and moonlit nights spent relaxing with friends and family thanks to our elegant, sturdy Swing Stand.
- Available in 4', 5' & 6'
- Leaves Warehouse in 4 - 5 Business Days
Purpose: Use to prevent premature graying, mildew growth, cracking, swelling, and warping caused by water absorption in new or weathered wood. Sheer color tints in natural wood tones and custom shades are available.
Product Type: For the cedar sound, we used Superdeck's Duckback brand, and for the white, we used Sherwin Williams.
*Note - May add 1-3 Days to the product ship time.
- We apply 2 coats of Stain/Sealer.
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding.
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water.
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
- 28% fee of product cost
Please Note: For the best protection, we recommend that, no matter which stain/sealer you choose, you inspect your stained product annually. Different climates may require more frequent application.
Rounded & Sanded Edges
Everyone may want to congregate in your outdoor living room. Our furniture's edges and corners have been meticulously sanded and rounded for a smooth, polished appearance that encourages people to sit down. Once they're in place, the sanded until smooth edges can keep the backs of knees and the hems of clothes secure from snagging.
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- Overall Swing: 31"H x 26"D
- Seat & Back: 29"H x 18.5"D
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- 4'/5' Stand: 78"L x 66"W x 72"H
- 6' Stand: 90"L x 66"W x 72"H
- Capacity: 1200 lbs.
- Swing Length: 4'(45"L), 5'(55"L), 6'(69"L)
- Swing Weight: 4'(45 lbs.), 5'(50 lbs.)
- 6'(54 lbs.)
Features: Optional Stain/Sealer in Cedar - Add'l 28% Fee
No Need For Anchors
Rounded & Sanded Edges
Made in the U.S.A.
Free Zinc Plated Chains Included
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material #1 Grade Western Red Cedar
A Wood of Warmth And Beauty
Above all, Western Red Cedar is a stunning wood. It has a richly textured, tactile grain and a palette of soft, mellow tones that range from light amber to deep honey brown in its natural, unfinished state. The depth of cedar's natural luster is unrivaled by any other substance. It's also distinctly floral, and the cedar's unique scent adds a new dimension to its universal appeal.
The Gift of Durability
Natural oils in Western Red Cedar serve as preservatives, helping the wood withstand insect attacks, termites, and decay. Cedar is a dimensionally stable wood that remains straight and smooth. Western Red Cedar, when properly finished and preserved, ages gracefully and lasts for several years. Western Red Cedar can weather to a silver/gray patina and retain a rather smooth texture if left unstained/unsealed.
For most of our cedar furniture, we suggest using a basic cedar tone stain, but you can prefer a different color. Many stains and sealers come in a number of colors and can be found at your nearest hardware store or home base. We suggest Wolman's F&P, Cabot (which has a wide range of bright colors), and Behr.
Hardware - Zinc Plated Steel
Standard zinc plated screws, washers, bolts, and nuts are the hardware that has been plated in zinc. The zinc corrodes at a slower rate than the steel, so it is rust-resistant.
Besides the beautiful look, the zinc plated hardware adds to products, it also has more practical benefits as well:
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating was found to be the most salt-spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating provides equal or better corrosion resistance than cadmium plating.