Creekvine Designs Cedar Royal Country Hearts Patio Group WRF1126CHGRPCVD
Go ahead, lounge to your heart's delight with this stunning patio collection. Providing ample seating and great savings, this outdoor furniture collection is a great addition. This set includes:
- (1) 5' Cedar Country Hearts Bench
- (1) Cedar Country Hearts Patio Chair
- (1) Cedar End Table
- (1) Cedar Footrest
- Leaves Warehouse in 4 - 5 Business Days
Material: Western Red Cedar
Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- Bench Overall: 62"W x 28"D x 40"H
- Bench Seat & Back: 43"W x 20"D x 26"H
- Chair Overall: 29"W x 25"D x 45"H
- Chair Seat & Back: 22"W x 20"D x 26"H
- Table Overall: 29"L x 20"W x 16"H
Footrest Overall: 17"L x 13"W x 9"H
- Bench Weight: 43 lbs
- Chair Weight: 25 lbs
- Table Weight: 15 lbs
- Footrest Weight: 12 lbs
- Bench Capacity: 690 lbs
- Chair Capacity: 390 lbs
- Group Includes: 5' Bench, Chair, End Table & Footrest
Features: Optional Stain/ Sealer in Cedar - Add'I 28% Fee Rounded & Sanded Edges
Footrest Ships Fully Assembled
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - about #1 Grade Western Red Cedar
A Wood of Warmth And Beauty
Above everything, Western Red Cedar is a stunningly beautiful wood. It has a richly textured, tactile grain in its normal, unfinished state, with a palette of soft, mellow tones ranging from light amber to deep honey brown. The natural luster of cedar cannot be duplicated by any man-made material. It also remains subtly aromatic, and the characteristic fragrance of cedar adds another dimension to its universal appeal
The Gift of Durability
Natural oils in Western Red Cedar serve as preservatives, helping the wood withstand insect attack, termites, and decay. Cedar is a dimensionally stable wood that remains straight and smooth. Western Red Cedar, when properly finished and preserved, ages gracefully and lasts for several years.
If left unstained/unsealed, Western Red Cedar will weather to a silver/gray patina look and will maintain a very smooth texture.
For the majority of our cedar furniture, we suggest a basic cedar tone stain, but you can prefer a different color. Many stain/sealers come in a range of colors and can be found at your nearest hardware store or home center. We suggest Wolman's F&P, Cabot (which has a wide range of bright colors), and Behr.
Hardware - Zinc Plated Steel
Standard zinc-plated screws, washers, bolts, and nuts are examples of zinc-plated hardware. Since zinc corrodes at a slower pace than steel, it resists corrosion.
Aside from the attractive appearance that zinc plated hardware lends to goods, it also has a number of functional advantages:
- Among the non-cadmium platings tested, alkaline zinc-nickel plating proved to be the most salt-spray resistant.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating is as good as or better than cadmium plating in terms of corrosion resistance.