Creekvine Designs 58" Cedar Entertaining Buffet Table ELY5820CVD
This Entertaining Buffet Table is handcrafted from western red cedar and features two evenly spaced shelves for storing... well, everything! The curves in the legs not only make it practical, but they also make it a fashionable statement.
- Leaves Warehouse in 5 - 7 Business Days
Purpose: Use to prevent premature graying, mildew growth, cracking, swelling, and warping caused by water absorption in new or weathered wood. Sheer color tints in natural wood tones and custom shades are available.
Product Type: For the cedar sound, we used Superdeck's Duckback brand, and for the white, we used Sherwin Williams.
*Note - May add 1-3 Days to the product ship time.
- We apply 2 coats of Stain/Sealer.
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding.
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water.
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
- 28% fee of product cost
Note: We suggest inspecting your stained product regularly, regardless of the stain/sealer you use, for the best safety. Depending on the environment, you will need to apply more frequently.
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
48" Overall: 48"W x 20"D x 31"H
58" Overall: 58"W x 20"D x 31"H
Middle Shelf: 47"W x 15.25"D
Bottom Shelf: 48.5"W x 15.25"D
Shelf Thickness: 1"
Weight: 38 lbs or 45 lbs
Capacity: 300 lbs
Features: Optional Stain/Sealer in Cedar - Add'l Fee
6"H from Table-Top Trim to Middle Shelf
14.25"H from Middle Shelf to Bottom Shelf
6"H from Bottom Shelf to Ground
Made in the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - #1 Grade Western Red Cedar
A Wood of Warmth And Beauty
Over everything, Western Red Cedar is a stunningly beautiful tree. It has a richly textured, tactile grain in its raw, unfinished state, with a palette of soft, mellow tones varying from light amber to deep honey brown. The natural luster of cedar cannot be duplicated by any man-made object.
The Gift of Durability
Natural oils in Western Red Cedar serve as preservatives, helping the wood withstand insect attack, termites, and decay. Cedar is a dimensionally stable wood that remains straight and smooth. Western Red Cedar, when well completed and preserved, ages gracefully and lasts for several years.
For the majority of our cedar furniture, we suggest a plain cedar tone paint, but you can choose a different color. Many stain/sealers come in a range of colors and can be found at the favorite hardware store or home shop. We prefer Wolman's F&P, Cabot (which has a wide range of bright colors), and Behr.
Hardware - Zinc Plated Steel
Standard zinc-plated screws, washers, bolts, and nuts are examples of zinc-plated hardware. Since zinc corrodes at a slower pace than steel, it resists corrosion.
Aside from the attractive appearance that zinc plated hardware lends to goods, it also has a number of functional advantages:
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating was found to be the most salt-spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested.
- Alkaline zinc-nickel plating provides equal or better corrosion resistance as cadmium plating.
Click HERE to see Assembly Instructions!