Creekvine Designs Cedar American Forest Adirondack Chair & Table Set WRF5200SETCVD
Getting an end table to match your Adirondack chair turns a patio chair into an outdoor collection. Keep it classic and comfortable in this Adirondack chair and side table set. This collection includes: Cedar American Forest Adirondack Chair, Cedar Side Table.
- Leaves Warehouse in 4 - 5 Business Days
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- Chair Overall: 30"W x 35"D x 37"H
- Seat & Back: 22"W x 18.5"D x 19.75"H
- Table Overall: 29"L x 20"W x 16"H
- Chair Weight: 30 lbs
- Table Weight: 15 lbs
- Chair Capacity: 390 lbs
- Set Includes: Adirondack Chair & End Table
- Features: Optional Stain/Sealer in Cedar - Add'l 28% Fee
- Rounded & Sanded Edges
- Made in: the U.S.A.
Assembly: Partially Assembled
Material - #1 Grade Western Red Cedar
A Wood of Warmth And Beauty
Above all, Western Red Cedar is an exceptionally beautiful wood. It has a richly textured, tactile grain in its natural, unfinished state, combined with a palette of warm, mild tones, from light amber to deep brown honey. No material made by humans may double the depth of the natural luster of cedar. It remains also subtly aromatic and adds a new dimension to its universal appeal by the typical fragrance of cedar.
The Gift of Durability
Western Red Cedar contains natural oils which protect wood to prevent the attack, termites and decay of insects. Cedar is a wood that remains flat and straight, dimensionally stable. Western Red Cedar ages gracefully and lasts for many years, properly finished and maintained. Linked untouched, Western Red Cedar is weathered to look silver/gray and retains a very smooth texture.
For most of our cedar furniture, we recommend a simple cedar tone stain, but you may find a new color more attractive for you. Many stem/sealers can also be bought at a local hardware store or home center in many different colours. It is advisable to include brands like Wolman's F&P, Cabot, or the Behr.
Hardware - Zinc Plated Steel
Standard platted zinc screws, washers, bolts and nuts is zinc-plated hardware. Zinc is corroded more slowly than steel and is resistant to rust.
Standard platted zinc screws, washers, bolts and nuts is zinc-plated hardware. Zinc is corroded more slowly than steel and is resistant to rust:
- The most salt spray resistant of the several non-cadmium platings tested has been found to be the alkaline zinc nickel plating.
- Alkaline plating with zinc nickel provides the same or better resistance to corrosion than cadmium plating.
Purpose: Use to protect brand-new or weathered wood from premature graying, mildew growth and cracking, swelling and warping caused by water absorption. Provides sheer color tints in natural wood tones and custom shades.
Product Type: We use Superdeck's Duckback brand for cedar tone and Sherwin Williams brand for white.
*Note - May add 1-3 Days to the product ship time.
- We apply 2 coats of Stain/Sealer.
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding.
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water.
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
- 28% fee of product cost
Please Note: For the best protection, we recommend that, no matter which stain/sealer you choose, you inspect your stained product annually. Different climates may require more frequent application.